If your child is invited to this season's Troy Invitational Meet on Saturday, September 17th, please see the details below:
1) The team bus will leave Hill Middle School at 7:35. Please have you student at Hill before 7:25 AM
2) If you are picking up your student directly from the meet, please be sure to sign them out at the team camp. A clipboard will be placed on or near our med kit. This is VERY important so that we are not looking for a "missing" athlete when we are ready to leave.
3) Please send your student with plenty to drink and eat. (There are also concessions available)
4) Please make sure your student brings their uniform home on Friday, since we will have no access to the building Saturday morning.
4) The meet organizers have estimated the following timeline for races. Keep in mind that this is a rough estimate.
8:00 am - 8:45 am: Course Walk
8:30 am: Coach's Meeting
9:00 am: 5th/6th Grade Girls
9:15 am: 5th/6th Grade Boys
9:30 am 7th Grade Girls
9:50am: 7th Grade Boys
10:30 am: 8th Grade Girls
11:00 am: 8th Grade Boys
11:30 am: Awards
Free Spectator Parking is available in the NORTH end of the Home Depot parking lot and Holy Family East Parking lot accessed from Center Court, just north of the church. Limited parking in Crumby Field is available just east of Hope Lutheran Church. Hope Lutheran Church does $10 parking for a church fundraiser. Do not park in area's business parking lots. Towing may occur.